As a member of the product team, you bridge the gap between the real world and the world of engineering by helping the team learn about business aspects of their products and what makes costumers happy. Working closely with the technical team, you’ll need to have a technical background so you can show us which way to go. You’ll also work with a wide variety of people including people from marketing, operations, accounting, engineering, etc.
What you will do:
- Break down problems into small actionable steps and keep product development moving fast and agile to achieve our long term goals under Product Manager’s supervision.
- Create design concepts and work closely with engineers to implement and iterate on product features under Product Manager’s supervision.
- Prioritize user stories and help the team with finding the best technical solutions for problems at hand under Product Manager’s supervision.
We expect that our Associate Product Managers be qualified to become Product Manager within at most 1 year.
- Familiar with building Internet products and technologies.
- Familiar with designing products to launch.
- Background in computer science or engineering.
- Great communication skill.
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments