It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
What’s cool about this Job?
We’re looking for a Senior Staff/Lead Product Manager to lead and build our Content Management System (CMS) strategy. You get to bring your passion for solving complex problems and expertise in building enterprise-grade products to inspire our customers. You’ll lead the strategic vision as it pertains to how Baloot.io’s customers utilize their CMS, from content marketers to major publishers, and all of the types of digital experiences they create and support. In this role, you’ll work with the Founder/CTO to own the CMS strategy of our WordPress development platform. We are Customer Inspired and this product will be used by the world’s largest brands and development agencies.
Day to Day
- Lead discovery, strategy, and execution of this product line across the organization as it relates to our CMS strategy; working closely with our Developer Relations, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Experience teams
- Take a product from idea to inception so you’ll need to be comfortable with ambiguity, creative problem solving, and rapid response to customer needs
- Collaborate with UX and Engineering teams to define the “what”, “why” and “how” to successfully ship this product in an Agile environment
- Lead go-to-market activities with Product Marketing counterparts; including the creation of assets, field readiness, and pricing/packaging
- Partner with C-suite leadership on overall portfolio strategy and driving your vision across the company and out the door to our customers
Your Expertise and Passion
- You have a minimum of 6 years of Product Management experience with direct experience developing, owning, and executing against a product strategy
- You’re experienced with B2B and/or Enterprise software (Bonus Points: Enterprise CMS!)
- You lead with a design-mindset and have experience working on products used by multiple personas
- You prioritize collaboration and have expertise working with diverse stakeholders (Bonus Points: Distributed team experience!)
- You’ve got a customer-first approach, lead with curiosity and demonstrate a problem-solving mentality
At Baloot.io, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique