As a Security Engineer at Baloot.io, you will help ensure that our software and systems are designed and implemented to the highest security standards.
You will perform technical security assessments, code reviews, and vulnerability testing to highlight risk, helping Baloot.io teams to improve security.
You will also work closely with other Baloot.io Engineers to design and build proactive methods to enhance our security posture. You must be willing to work on a wide variety of software designs and technology stacks.
- Holding BS in CE, CS, Math or having related equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Python, or Go
- Good communication skills with teammates
- Passionate about assigned job
- At least 4 of the 7 skills below, are required:
- Knowledge of web/mobile application exploitation methodologies
- Ability to independently research new vulnerabilities in our products
- Ability to perform targeted penetration tests without the use of automated tools
- Initiating security incident response including tracking and recovery actions
- Ability to tune rules, filters, and policies for detection-related security technologies to improve accuracy and visibility
- Ability to investigate a wide variety of events from various sources to determine whether they pose a threat to Cafebazaar
- Containers, kubernetes, cloud security
- Flexible working hours
- Appropriate and on-time payment
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainment